Be Happy


February 25, 2015

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_1855 Chanel Boy Bag, Boyfriend Jeans. Zara black moto jacket, Tamara Chloé FINAL


Hey everyone 

Happy Monday and yes finally, I am back to posting outfits again!  
 
After suffering a fierce seven-week flu, I am back and more energized than ever. It feels so good to be back on track as I have tons and tons of new looks lined up for you all. I seriously can't wait to start sharing Spring outfits. Yes, only one month to go and winter is officially over. I kept thinking it would never end!  Talking about Spring,  I just checked out the Spring collection at Zara and I am head over heels with it. Of course, I couldn't resist grabbing something great. I mean does anyone ever leave Zara empty handed? I don't so, I ended up picking up a classic studded biker jacket. I love the details and bold zippers. Details are important you guys. I thought it would look absolutely perfect with this fun "Be Happy" sweater that I received from: She knows Her Style. It matches my mood like no other and screams fabulous positivity.

 
Yes, I am happy, happy, so happy to be back!

DSC_2088 Black Leather jacket zara, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1706 Tamara Chloé, Boyfriend jeans, Chanel Boybag, Zebra printed heels2
DSC_1551 Tamara Chloé. Chanel Boy Bag, Zara Biker jacket
DSC_2142 Tamara Chloé, River Island Jewelry
DSC_1993 Zara Black Moto jacket, Boyfriend jeans, Chanel boy bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_1596 Tamara Chloé, Chanel Boy Bag, Boy friend Jeans, Zara Black biker jacket
DSC_2108 Chanel Boy Bag, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2227 Tamara Chloé,Chanel boy bag, Zara black biker jacket
DSC_2128 Zebra printed SergioTodzi heels, Tamara Chloé
DSC_2191 Tamara Chloé, Zara Black biker jacket
DSC_1959 Tamara Chloé, Boyfriend jeans, Chanel boybag, Zara Black biker jacket

I was wearing: Sweater: She knows here style here // Biker Jacket: Zara here // Boyfriend Jeans: Zara // Bag: Chanel Boy Flap // Rings: River Island // Sunnies: Mango // Heels Sergio Todzi.



Get similar items: 








For this post, I kept the outfit pretty simple and casual but added a bold printed pair of heels for a fun and playful twist. You just can't go wrong with a black and white outfit mixed with distressed denim. I am so excited the boyfriend jeans trend is here to stay for a while because I found myself loving this trend when it started, and I am glad this style is a keeper.  I do love myself a sexy pair of skinnies but nothing feels as comfy as a pair of loose fitted jeans. Play them up with heels or down with some sneakers. Anything goes!

What do you think?

 Thanks for reading everyone and I will talk to you all again soon!



With love Tamara Chloé


Don't forget to join me on:

  



12 comments:

  1. hi tamara..stunning outfit..i like your shoes and the sweatshirt is so funny
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. and im happy, happy to know that ur health now is good n see u here :))) absolutelly chic look, hunny)))) cant wait to see ur new outfits)))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad as well Girly, thank you so much sweety! x

      Delete
  3. The Look is perfekt!!! I love the combo of Boyfriend Jeans and Biker Jacket!!! Exactly my Style ;-) Lovely Greets

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an edgy look. Gorgeous from head to toe! I love your hair, tee, jacket and shoes. Love them all. I even love how you rolled those jeans. You're fab!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks so much for your lovely feedback Jessica. It means a lot coming from a fabulous fashionista like yourself! xx

      Delete